For Professional Advisors
Estate planning and major business transactions often require teamwork. We work closely with other professional advisors, including bankers, business and real estate brokers, Certified Financial Planner™ practitioners, investment advisors, financial consultants, insurance professionals, Certified Public Accountants, and tax advisors. We believe the team approach provides our clients with the most comprehensive, realistic and effective course of action. To that end, we strive to keep you informed and involved at all stages of the process.
- Professional Advisor Presentations
We welcome the opportunity to speak to your clients or client prospects on a wide range of issues, including the following:
- Business entity formation and initial operations
- Buying or selling a business
- Estate planning issues and strategies
- Business succession
- Asset protection
- Economic development and land use issues
- Physician practice matters
We produce a newsletter for professional advisors like yourself. To subscribe to our e-newsletter, simply submit a request to email@example.com.
- Continuing Education Presentations
Frank Leffingwell and his team of attorneys are available to present highly technical and timely topics for professional services continuing education.